In The News
- Nov. 01, 2012 – From The Michigan Daily: Vote Johnson, Kelley, and McCormack
- Oct. 30, 2012 – Judicial Candidates Visit Children’s Assessment Center in Grand Rapids
- Oct. 29, 2012 – Judge Kelley in The Arab-American News
- Oct. 25, 2012 – Between The Lines calls Judge Kelley a ‘strong, principled choice
- Oct. 25, 2012 – Redford’s Connie Kelley is candidate for Michigan’s Supreme Court
- Oct. 25, 2012 – State Supreme Court Candidates Vie for Support at UM-Dearborn
- Oct. 17, 2012 – MIBankPAC Backs Kelley, Markman, Zahra For Supreme Court
- Oct. 15, 2012 – INTERVIEW: Michigan Supreme Court candidate Connie Marie Kelley – Empathy, compassion, and experience on the bench
- Oct. 10, 2012 – Judge Connie Kelley featured in Lansing State Journal Voter Guide
- Oct. 10, 2012 – For Connie Kelley, seeking Supreme Court seat is service for protecting families
- Oct. 10, 2012 – Judge Kelley Endorsed by Southeastern Michigan Police Chiefs
- Oct. 07, 2012 – Detroit Free Press endorses Connie Marie Kelley as ‘a fresh start for the state’s highest court
- July 19, 2012 – Michigan Justice Caucus Endorses Judge Connie Kelley for Supreme Court
Judge Kelley has been a family law judge in the 3rd Circuit Court since 2008. Citizens enter her courtroom with difficult, complex problems. It is her responsibility to solve those problems without bias, giving equal consideration to both the defendant and plaintiff.
Judges, Prosecutors and Law Enforcement Rally Behind Judge Kelley for Justice.